Declaration of processing of personal data
“DECLARATION OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA”
Declaration of processing of personal data under The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons about the processing of personal data (GDPR).
I. The controller of personal data
Freight People, s.r.o., registered address Dobřanská 665, 33209 Štěnovice, VAT ID: CZ02961792 (controller) inform you, in accordance with article 12 GDPR, about the processing of your personal data and about your rights.
II. The scale of processing of personal data
Personal data are processed in the extent in which they were provided by the subject. Personal data will be processed in connection with the entering into a contract or other legal act with the controller.
III. Sources of the personal data
- Directly from the data subject (e-mail, phone, chat, website, the contact form on the web, social networks, business cards)
- Public registers, public lists and filing systems (business register, trade register, cadastral register, public telephone list)
IV. Categories of personal data, which are undergoing processing
- Identification data and address which served for the unambiguous and unmistakable identification of the data subject (name, surname, date of birth, address, IN, TIN) and contact data (phone number, fax number, e-mail address)
- Descriptive data (account number)
- Other data necessary for the contact
- Data provided beyond the applicable laws processed within the framework of the granted consent (processing of photo)
V. Use of personal data
The use of personal data is always in accordance with the reason for the assembly or other legal claims.
VI. The processing time of personal data
In accordance with the deadlines specified in the relevant contracts, the administrator’s record and retention order, or the relevant legislation, it is the necessary time to ensure the rights and obligations flowing from both the obligation relationship and the applicable legal regulations.
VII. Security of the personal data
The administrator takes care of personal data protection. Personal information is protected against unauthorized use, access or disclosure.
VIII. Changes to the statement of the principles of GDPR
Controller reserves the right to update the statement. Each review will show the “last update” date.
Inquiries about personal data protection are directed to the contacts listed below.