Air freight operator
Our client has provided global freight forwarding, warehousing, logistics & customs clearance services since 1968. Currently they are seeking to expand their air operations team at their branch in Vilnius. The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operational tasks and ensuring all customers freight arrives on time. The role requires high class customer service skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers and colleagues.
What to expect as an Air freight operator?
- Negotiate air freight rates with airline agent/GSA
- Provide quotations to agent both import & export
- Monitor/book air freight shipments to system
- Book invoices from vendors to system
- Issue invoices to agent and local customers
- Daily communications with vendors (terminals, brokers, truckers) to secure smooth operations
- Experienced in air freight forwarding import/export
- Able to work independently and on own initiative
- Capable and willing to work as part of a friendly team
- Be prepared to complete the entire job, from file creation to invoicing
- English language . intermediate
Type of employment contract