Ocean/Air freight forwarder
Our client has provided global freight forwarding, warehousing, logistics & customs clearance services since 1968. Currently they are seeking to expand their ocean operations team at their branch in Prague.
The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operational tasks and ensuring all customers freight arrives on time. The role requires high class customer service skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers and colleagues.
What to expect as a Freight forwarder?
- Completes coordination between all applicable parties for all ocean/air shipments for customers
- Ensures timely bookings with shippers on customer behalf
- Prepares all necessary documentation, in accordance with country requirements
- Communicates regularly with customer regarding customer’s shipment status as well as continuously communicates with overseas to meet delivery commitments.
- Ensures follow-up with the shipper to monitor and track departure and arrival information and updates
What's on offer
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Benefit for sports, culture, leisure, Multisport card
- Company laptop
- Regular team building activities
- Financial bonus
- Experienced in Ocean/Air Freight forwarding Import/Export
- Able to work independently and on own initiative
- Capable and willing to work as part of a small friendly team
- Be prepared to complete the entire job, from file creation to invoicing
- Czech language - advanced
- English language - intermediate
Prague 6 - Ruzyně
Type of employment contract