We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Sourcing and Procurement Specialist. Our client is a company that successfully manufactures its own EV (3 different models).
The company was founded 6 years ago but is a part of a group that has been on the market for 55 years and does business in many fields.
"Our goal is to do what we do honestly and efficiently. At the same time, we consciously destroy myths and traditions and move and change the market. We know our way about it, but we need smart colleagues to help us develop the business forward together."
What to expect as a Sourcing/Procurement specialist?
- Acquisition and qualification of new suppliers for entrusted commodities
- Management and co-management of existing suppliers
- Negotiation and co-setting the purchase policy
- In the future, setting up systems and KPIs for selection of suppliers, setting up and performing customer audits
- Senior management of claims related to purchased commodities
- Business trips in the Czech Republic and abroad (EU, Asia, China)
- Daily communication with the CEO (direct reporting)
- Purchased commodities: BMS, batteries, connectors, cable harnesses, control elements, aluminium, copper, etc.
What's on offer
- Long-term job in a stable Czech company that is based on fairness and quality
- Friendly environment and a young team of colleagues
- New technologies, active influence on the development and quality of the final product
- Flexible working hours
- Remote office possible, background in CZ (Prague, Pilsen, Brno)
- Possibility of training and further education
- Laptop, mobile phone also for private use
- Excellent communication in English and Chinese (another language/s is a plus), you will be in daily contact with local and foreign suppliers
- Experience in sourcing, procurement and purchase
- Perfect analytical skills (including excellent knowledge of MS Office), you will search, compare, alternate and replace existing suppliers
- Experience in setting up contractual arrangements with suppliers (NDA, contracts, rebate mechanisms)
- Ideally technical education and at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Daily contact with the R&D department in the CZ and China – ideally passionate about electric cars and cars in general
- Can take responsibility for their decisions, admit a mistake, accept it and learn from it
- Goal-oriented personality
- Logical thinking skills
- Open to business trips
Type of employment contract